Stray Birds - Chapter 1

Posted by Egbert on February 7, 2019
  • Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
    And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
    一群流浪的鸟,来到我的窗前,唱歌,然后飞走了。
    秋天的落叶,没有歌声,发出一声叹息后,颤颤的凋落。

  • O Trougpe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
    来自这个世界上的一支小的流浪的表演团,在我的文字里,留下你们的足迹吧。

  • The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
    It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
    这个世界会对它的爱人摘掉它巨大的面具。
    然后变得想一首歌一样渺小,像一个吻一样永恒。

  • It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
    The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
    强大的沙漠在为了草地上的一片绿叶疯狂燃烧着,然而这片绿叶摇了摇脑袋,发出一声嘲笑,然后离开。

  • If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
    当你想念太阳的时候,如果你热泪盈眶,那么你想你星星的的时候,也是如此。

  • The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
    她带着希望的面孔经常出现在我的梦中,就像黑夜中的细雨。

  • Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
    We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
    一旦我梦到我们变成了陌生人,当我醒来之后我才发现原来我们是如此的亲密。

  • Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
    悲伤使我的内心如此平静,就像丛林中的夜晚。

  • Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.
    有几只无形的手指,像一阵懒懒的微风,在我的心中正在演绎着涟漪般的乐章。

  • “What language is thine, O sea?”
    “The language of eternal question.”
    “What language is thy answer, O sky?”
    “The language of eternal silence.”

    “ 大海啊,你说的是哪种声音?”
    “我的回答是接连不断的提问”
    “天空啊,哪种声音是你的回答”
    “我的回答是永恒的寂静”

  • Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
    听,我这颗心,正在低声的对这个世界宣告着我对你的爱。

  • The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night–it is great.
    Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
    创作的神秘就像夜晚的黑暗一样,是无边界的。
    知识的错觉就像早晨的雾一样。

  • Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
    不要讲你的爱安置在悬崖之上!它是触不可及的。

  • I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes. 清晨,我坐在我的窗边,此刻世界就像一个在巴士站经过的过客,向我点头,然后离去。

  • These little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
    这些细微的想法就像树叶的沙沙声;他们在我们脑海中怯声细语的说笑。

  • What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
    你看不到自己,你看到的只是你自己的影子。

  • My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.
    Let me but listen.

  • I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
    我不能选择最好的那个,但最好的那个却选择了我。

  • They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
    他们把他们携带的灯笼放在他们的背上,然后将他们的影子放在他们的前面。

  • That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
    我的存在是一个永恒的惊喜,这就是的生命。
  • “We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?”
    “I am a mere flower.”

    我们是一片片的叶子, 我们发出沙沙的声音来回应暴风雨,但是你是谁?为什么如此的宁静?
    “我们只是一支花朵”

  • Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
    休息也属于工作,正如眼皮也是眼睛的一部分。

  • Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
    一个人就像一个出生的孩子,他的力量就是一个成长的力量。

  • God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun and the earth.
    上帝只想听到一些回应,因为它赋予了我们花朵,而不是因为它给了我们太阳和地球。

  • The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.
    O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
    啊,美丽是在爱中寻找到的,而不是在镜子面前的奉承。

  • My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.”
    我的新敲打着她的波浪在这个世界的岸边,然后用泪水写上”我爱你“的签名。

  • “Moon, for what do you wait?” “To salute the sun for whom I must make way.”
    “月亮啊,你在为了什么而等待?”
    “为了向我必须让道给它的太阳致敬”