More detail about flutter you can refer to these articles.
Dart is a programming language created by Google and was used to write Flutter.
Dart was created, more or less, because
Dart supports both Just In Time
(JIT)compiling and Ahead of Time
- Dart is a productive and predictable language. It’s easy to learn and it feels familiar. The lanuage is similar with JS and react
- It can run in different platform ,not only Android, Ios, such as web.
- Rich underlying libraries for every platform.
Dart development API Site
- Flutter is a
mobile SDKthat, at its core, is about empowering everyone to build beautiful mobile apps. Whether you come from the world of web development or native mobile development, Flutter makes it easier to create mobile apps in a familiar, simplified way, without ever giving up control to the framework.
Flutter VS Dart
- Dart is a kind of programming language,support multiple platform.
- Flutter just is a framework for app. was written by Dart language.
This is Flutter Framework by Google official development site.
flutter project base file
platform project configuare
a flutter project must be binded a root platform project
- Dart Package（Flutter Framwork and Plugins）
- Dart SDK
project build process
- coding the mart code and configure the yaml file
- run this command
flutter createto create the project,then will generate the Android and ios project framework(Android use gradle to create) and package the mart file to build directory.
- run this command
flutter runwill install to the device
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Launching lib/main.dart on MI 8 in debug mode... Initializing gradle... Resolving dependencies... Running Gradle task 'assembleDebug'... Built build/app/outputs/apk/debug/app-debug.apk. Installing build/app/outputs/apk/app.apk... Syncing files to device MI 8...
project runtime on device
- debug mode — JIT(Just in time)
use JIT runtime mode, flutter can be
- debug mode — AOT(ahead of time)
DartVM VS DalvikVM
- Dart language use DartVM to load, Compare with the Android traditional DalvikVM, there are some common poiots.
- You can look up the article to see some details,incluing some run process and garbage collection.
Flutter Performance Research
As for the Flutter performance, these are so many opinions in the network. this is very normal.
Flutter is still in the early peroid, some many places can be optimized. But in Alibaba, XianYu is first team to use Flutter, and also show some data about the performace.
We can see the picture to research it. about more details you can check this article https://www.infoq.cn/article/xianyu-cross-platform-based-on-flutter
DevTools is a suite of performance and debugging tools for Dart and Flutter. It’s currently in preview release, but is under active development.
Here are some of the things you can do with DevTools:
- Inspect the
UI layoutand state of a Flutter app.
UI jank performanceissues in a Flutter app.
- Source-level debugging of a Flutter or Dart command-line app.
memoryissues in a Flutter or Dart command-line app.
- View general log and diagnostics information about a running Flutter or Dart command-line app.
about more details, you can refer to the Flutter official Site about the dev tools chapter